Rates Payable 2023/24 - £9,944
Service Charge - £3,058 pax.
VAT - All prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted exclusive of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing rate.
Download Brochure (PDF 504.57 KB)
- Derry/Londonderry is Northern Ireland's second largest city with a population of over 100,000 people together with a catchment population of c.240,000 people.
- Richmond Centre provides the city's prime retailing facilities with occupiers including Caffe Nero, Vodafone, Warren James, Nandos, JD Sports, Superdry, Starbucks, Lifestyle Sports, New Look, Quiz, The Works and Yours.
- Fully fitted external unit positioned at the main entrance to Richmond Centre fronting Ferryquay Street.
- Ferryquay Street is a prime retail location situated off The Diamond benefitting from high levels of pedestrian footfall and home to occupiers such as Poundland, Nationwide, Kular Fashion, Specsavers, The Gate Bistro, CEX and Superdrug.
- Ground Floor c.739 sq.ft. (68.66 sqm)
- Rent - £17,500 pax, subject to contract.
- Available immediately.