Modern Office Accommodation
Rent On Application
This landmark building occupies a superb and prominent corner position with extensive frontages to Arthur Street and Arthur Place.
Arthur Street has been rejuvenated in recent years with the advent of café society and upmarket retailers attracted to the refurbished pedestrianised streetscape.
The available office accommodation has been fully refurbished and is available with the benefit of the current fitout.
Internal finishes include:
- Plastered & painted walls.
- Carpeted raised access flooring.
- Suspended ceilings.
- Recessed LED lighting.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Refurbished WC facilities.
- Video Intercom access control.
The premises provides the following approximate net internal areas:
- 3rd Floor: 4,150 sqft (385 sqm)
- 4th Floor: 4,150 sqft (385 sqm)
- Total: 8,300 sqft (770 sqm)
- Term: By Negotiation.
- Rent: On Application.
- Repairs: Full Repairing Terms.
- Service Charge: Levied to cover external repairs, maintenance of the common parts and management of the building.
- Insurance: Tenant to reimburse the Landlord in respect of a fair proportion of the building insurance premium.
We are advised by Land & Property Services that the approximate rates payable for 2021/22 are:
- 3rd Floor: £17,055 (Based on an NAV of £31,400).
- 4th Floor: £13,144 (Based on an NAV of £24,200).
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing rate.