Modern Office Accommodation
Rent On Application
This landmark building occupies a superb and prominent corner position with extensive frontages to Arthur Street and Arthur Place.
Arthur Street has been rejuvenated in recent years with the advent of café society and upmarket retailers attracted to the refurbished pedestrianised streetscape.
The available office accommodation provides a boardroom, 2 meeting rooms, open plan office, reception, kitchen/breakout areas and dedicated comms room.
Internal finishes include:
- Plastered & painted walls.
- Carpeted raised access flooring.
- Suspended ceilings.
- Recessed LED lighting.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Refurbished WC facilities.
- Video Intercom access control.
The premises provides the following approximate net internal area:
3rd Floor: 4,200 sqft (390 sqm)
- Term: Minimum 5 years.
- Rent: On Application.
- Repairs: Full Repairing Terms.
- Service Charge: Levied to cover external repairs, maintenance of the common parts and management of the building.
- Insurance: Tenant to reimburse the Landlord in respect of a fair proportion of the building insurance premium.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services that the Net Annual Value is £31,400 resulting in rates payable of approx. £17,303pa (£4.17/sqft) for the year 2022/23, based on a Rate in the £ of 0.551045.
Energy rating C.
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing rate.