Unique Office Suite
Rent £22,500 Per Annum
The Ormeau Baths occupy a prominent position on Ormeau Avenue approximately 500m south of Belfast City Hall between the intersections of Linenhall Street and Adelaide Street.
Occupiers within the locality include the BBC, First Derivatives, Deloitte, Invest NI and the Clayton Hotel.
The Great Victoria Bus & Rail Terminus is only a short walk away whilst there are a number of public and private carparks in the immediate locality.
The subject comprises a modern self-contained office suite situated on the 2nd floor within one of the city's most readily identifiable buildings, the Grade B1 Listed former Victorian bath house constructed in c. 1888, has been converted and extended to provide unique office accommodation.
The suite, benefitting from own-door access directly from Maryville Street and situated under the barrel vaulted roof of the west wing, is arranged to provide an open plan office space with two meeting rooms which are separated from the main office by sliding wooden framed glazed partitions.
The accommodation also benefits from kitchen and WC facilities.
Internal fit out includes:
- Plastered & painted walls and ceiling.
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Wall mounted lighting.
- Perimeter trunking.
- Oil fired heating to perimeter radiators.
- Windows on all elevations affording good natural light throughout.
- Intercom access control to front door.
The premises provides the following approximate net internal area:
2nd Floor Office: 1,512 sqft (140.50 sqm)
- Term: By Negotiation.
- Rent: £22,500 per annum exclusive.
- Repairs: Full Repairing Terms.
- Service Charge: Levied to cover external repairs, maintenance & management of the common parts and heating of the premises. Estimated at approx. £3,925 per annum exclusive.
- Insurance: Tenant to reimburse the landlord in respect of the buildings insurance premium. Estimated at approx. £767 per annum exclusive.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services that the Net Annual Value is £10,800 resulting in rates payable of approximately £5,812 for the year 2020/21, based on Rate in £ of 0.538166.
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing rate.